Monday, August 25, 2014

A (Not So) Healthy Dose of Chaos, Book 3 -- Progress Report



Book three in the Chaos series is about 75% complete.  I've also decided on the subtitle: Memory Lane.

After the first draft is finished, I'll have to commission the artwork for the cover, go through successive drafts, and then do the layout for the print and eBook versions.  I'm shooting for a release at the end of September, or early October.

Notable events happening in this book:
  • A few new characters;
  • An intergalactic pop star;
  • We get to see a little bit into Silver's head;
  • We pretty much find out what the overall goal of the villains are, and how they want to accomplish it;
  • Ken gets really ill;
  • There will be a major shakeup in the household;

In other words, the usual dose of Chaos.

I hope you're anticipating it!

4 comments:

  1. Would love to know when the next book in this series comes out. went through the first two in a day couldnt put it down

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Todd: Thanks for the comments. I apologize on the delay in replying. I saw your comment two days ago, but other obligations have kept me away.

    I'm not sure when the next one is coming out. I'm around 85% finished on the first draft. I'd like to get it out within the next two months, but that is if time let's me do so.

    Once again, thanks for the comments, and hopefully it will be out before you know it. Spread the word; usually that also gets my butt in gear . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Have you gave up on the Chaos Series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      No, I haven't given up on it. It's been slow going, due to work and other things in the personal life. I need to get my butt into high gear to get it out before the end of the year.

      Delete