Monday, October 19, 2020

A (Not So) Healthy Dose of Chaos: Ups & Downs -- November 1, 2020 Release!

Hello, Chaos series fans!

I've got a couple of updates here, so make sure you strap in tight! 

*    *    *

 A (Not So) Healthy Dose of Chaos: Ups & Downs will be released on November 1, 2020!

In a previous post, I wrote that it would be released towards the end of October, near Halloween.  I had to do some additional work on the book, so I just decided to release it at the beginning of November, to start the month off right.

 

Pre-order on Smashwords by clicking here

Pre-order on Amazon (US) by clicking here (Pre-orders for other countries can be done by going to the Amazon website in your locale, and looking for the title)

*    *    *

H-O-W-E-V-E-R!

Do you want early access to Ups & Downs?  You can!  Get access to Book 4 at Smashwords RIGHT NOW, before the official release on November 1, by clicking here for the Smashwords Presale! 

*    *    *

A-L-S-O!

I would like to do another livestream to commemorate the release of Ups & Downs.  I am figuring on November 1, 2020 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time.

The problem is, I don't know if I should do it on Twitch again, or use YouTube.  How about you tell me which one you prefer?

I'll do an update closer to the livestream date!

*    *    *

There are a few others things on the agenda for the Chaos series:

1. Slight Revisions to Books 1 - 3

There will be some minor revisions to Book 1 - 3 coming up soon.  Don't worry; these are just minor things to help the flow of some of the dialogue and descriptions, and in no way affect the story.

2. Physical Book Releases

I will be moving the physical paperback releases to Amazon soon.  I need to go about making sure there aren't some outstanding issues with them, then they will be released.  They will incorporate the revisions, as stated above.

3. Update Digital Files for Books 1 - 3

I will be re-doing the digital files for Books 1 - 3, and adding revised covers, which will be similar to Book 4.  Perhaps this will get some more traffic.

*    *    *

At any rate, thanks for your continued interest in the series, and I hope you will like Book 4!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arvelous,

      There are two things I can think of:

      (1) Smashwords wanted me to upload another version only a little while ago. It might have been converting when you were trying to purchase it.
      (2) From the pre-sale link to get it now, you will need to click on the two checkboxes to proceed with the purchase.

      Give it another shot, and if you have any more issues purchasing it, kindly post your steps here.

      Sorry for the inconvenience!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, again. It was indeed my fault. I clicked on the wrong part of the link. Thank you for all your help.

      Delete
  2. Congratulation on another release. I hope to catch the live stream.

    ReplyDelete