Thursday, August 15, 2013

A (Not So) Healthy Dose of Chaos, Book 2: Settling In

I finished the first draft of book two in the Chaos series, titled Settling In, on Sunday, and am currently working on the second draft.

I'm thinking it will take about six drafts, just like the first book.  The first draft runs approximately 160 pages, and if I want it to reach the 275 page mark of the first book, I've got a number of things to flesh out and embellish.

Some things coming up in book two...
  • You find out what's going on with Matilda
  • Ken runs into another manipulator from an organization
  • Ken's sister shows up, and it's not pretty
  • The "First Enemies" arc is closed up in this book
  • Christmas and Santa Claus!
  • Ominous clouds on the horizon
  • ...and, of course, two more recipes!
I hope you'll be looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment