Friday, November 8, 2013

A (Not So) Healthy Dose of Chaos: Settling In -- Progress Report #3


The fourth draft (the third draft was completed when review a test copy of the printed version) is approximately 75% done.  I'm pretty much "on schedule" for a late November release of at least the eBook version.  The print version will probably take a little while longer.

I want to try and draw a cover with one of the characters to give the book a little more impact.  This also means I would have to go back and do a cover for the first book as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it. I liked the first book a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try as hard as I can for Tuesday, November 26 (there's a specific reason for it), but as I'm going to draw a cover too, it may be pushed back to Friday, November 29.

      At any rate, I hope to lives up to your -- and all of the readers' -- expectations!

      Delete