Monday, November 25, 2013

A (Not So) Healthy Dose of Chaos: Settling In -- Progress Report #4


Due to various other things going on in my life at the current time, it doesn't look like the book will be released until after Thanksgiving.  I'm shooting for this Friday, the 29th.

I wanted to get the fifth draft finished during the previous weekend, but couldn't.  I'll finish the fifth draft within the next day or so, then do a sixth draft, which will probably just be a read-through, since most of the issues have been taken care of.  Then I'll attempt to do a good piece for the cover, of one of the tenants.

It will be on Smashwords first, and then their distribution will take care of sending it to Barnes and Noble, iTunes, etc.  I'll have a coupon on Smashwords as well.  The print versions will be available on Lulu, as usual.

Also, when released, I will have a contest concerning the series, related to getting the word out with reviews of the first two books in the series.

I hope you're anticipating reading the book as much as I am trying to get it released!

No comments:

Post a Comment