I didn't realize I hadn't updated the blog in over half a year. Sigh . . .
Anyway, the first draft of book four in the Chaos series is 50% complete. I still have yet to come up with a subtitle for it. Right now, the series is in the Truth and Consequences story arc.
Some questions that will be answered include:
- Are any members of any tenants'families going to come to visit?
- Is there a conference for landlords?
- Is Ken going to officially be dubbed a knight of Kisstil? Will he get to visit Matrona's planet?
- What is Matrona's space-time manipulation "specialty?"
- What is Alisa building in her garage? And what's more, will we see it in action?
- Re-contracting is coming up. Will that mean a shakeup in the number of tenants? Will the tenants want to re-contract, considering what is going on?
- If something big concerning a battle appears and the tenants are involved and injured, how will he really react?
- If Silver is Ken's teacher, does that mean Silver also has a teacher?
In other words, the usual dose of chaos.